2009/11/11

Euclid's Window


I'm lousy at math. ≈ I'm innumerate.
∧ I'm math illiterate.








Meanwhile,
Natsume can talk about the Poetry of Mathematics.
He is interested in Euclidean Space.

Parallel Lines!

This is Euclid's Window, isn't it ?












RAPHAEL
Euclid and his followers from the "School of Athens."

LES PROMENADES D’EUCLIDE
by René Magritte 1955

Parallel Shift →
Plane of Reflection  f: · → ·  ?
Anzu is interested in Mathematical Chaos.















He can associate similarity ∽
shape with Fractal Plants.














And then,
Anzu calculates what are the odds that
he can eat seasonal cream-filled doughnut.



There is more to cats
than meets the eye !


Goma ! Don't worry ・・・
Once you start going to nursery school, you'll start talking a lot.

Early ripe, Early rotten.


M.C. Escher (1898 - 1972)
An invitation to the Labyrinth for you ♪

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi
    Sorry we are so late
    I didn't see on my blog that you had a new post!!

    Anzu is a very cute cat =^.^=
    Amazing post you make.
    You are very creative !!!

    Have a wonderful weekend my dear friends
    Anya :-)
    Kareltje =^.^=

    返信削除
  2. What a very clever and funny post! Well done!

    返信削除
  3. To Anya
    I'm glad to hear you like
    my fluffy cat, Anzu ♪ =①。①= 
    Your visit always makes me happy!
    Thank you! (*´∇`*)

    返信削除
  4. To JM
    It seems like to me that
    mathematical genius is ET of the farthest
    reaches of the universe.
    Babelization! (LOL)
    I'm glad your visit. (´▽`*)Tks!

    返信削除

Thanks for coming !