2010/06/23

Each Game Plans

Cats are not a team player.
I'm a bit of a maverick.

We have instantaneous force and dynamic vision,
moreover we stick to appearances.
Do I Look OK ?


What do you think are your weakness ?
★ Rain depresses me ★

 A lack of perseverance ☆

Dogs run headlong into the target.
Entrust me !

We give attention to our boss,
and perform a task as directed.

You'll be rewarded for your adorable faithfulness !
I'm glad to get appreciation

In addition, it's my cherished motto,
Picky eating is an enemy to guts !
Well・・・
Would you like a doggy bag ?
By all means !


Have a passion for winning and
plan for your victory !!


2 件のコメント:

  1. How nice to see. Wishing you always the best results. Please have a nice Thursday as well.

    daily athens

    返信削除
  2. They look so cute! Funny post.

    返信削除

Thanks for coming !